Speech and Language Therapist
Jen is an experienced Speech & Language Therapist who works closely with clients and their families to maximize the potential in each individual. She graduated from University College Cork in Ireland in 2015 and went on to work with adult and paediatric clients across clinics, hospitals, nursing homes, and school settings in Ireland.
Since moving to Singapore in 2018, Jen has worked alongside a transdisciplinary team to provide Early Intervention to a caseload of children with Neurodevelopmental Disorders e.g., Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Cerebral Palsy, and Intellectual/Learning Disabilities, in both one-to-one and group sessions. Jen believes strongly in Family-Centred Practice and is passionate about creating an individualized and functional intervention programme for all of her clients.
Certification and Training:
- Hanen (It Takes Two to Talk)
- PECS (Level 1 Training)
- Learn to Play (Karen Stagnetti)
- Basic level DIR-Floortime
- Step by Step: Breaking Down Tasks (ARC)
- Foundations of Successful Communication Skills (ARC)
- Supporting the Development of Functional Communication (ARC)